9 sept 2012

BALCK AND WITHE ♥♥


HOLA A TODOS, este es mi nuevo post... me diverti mucho haciendo estas fotos porque miestras me las tomaban estaba ahy mi perrita y dije bueno les presumire la perrita tan linda que tengo, y saben que es lo mejor? combina su vestuario con el mio! espero les guste esta outfitt y me digan que tal les parecio.

Hello everyone, this is my new post ... I had a lot of  fun doing these pictures because the taking was while my my dog was here ​​and I said well I'm gonna presume my dog that is so cute , and they know what is best? combines her look with mine! I hope you like this outfitt and tell me if you like it.

skirt: zara
t-shirt: sfera
tights:zara
shoes: zara
watch: marc by marc jacobs






 

2 comentarios:

  1. me encantan tus uñasss... son lo maximo y tu perrita que linda jajaj te sigo0o! saludos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. u are beautiful!!! Thanks for ur comment. Ur country was for sure amazing:)

    Check out my blog :)

    ResponderEliminar